New Sexual Integrity Workshop for Men Helps You Start Enjoying Your Recovery... Guaranteed!
- Do you struggle with wandering eyes?
- Is your thought life hyper-sexualized?
- Does your wife struggle to trust you?
- Do you consider yourself a sex addict?
- Do you have a secret lifestyle that leaves you feeling guilty?
- Is media contaminating your soul?
- Has sexual sin compromised your service for God?
- Do you simply want greater sexual integrity?
- Live Group Coaching and Support - Every Monday Evening!
Here's our schedule:
- 16 Audio Visual Lessons in 16 Weeks with Downloadable Worksheets
- Downloadable mp3 (audio recording) of each lesson, and educational handouts that illustrate my 9-step Iceberg ModelTM for Spiritual Formation and Recovery.
- You're free to attend this 16-week teleclass a total of four times over the next twelve months.
Take a look at what you'll learn:
PART I: Recovery 101
Week 1: Sexual Integrity is Still Possible
Week 2: The Faces of Sexual Sin and Addiction
Week 3: Your Recovery Program Must Fit Your Values
PART II: Drivers that Lead to Sex Addiction
Week 4: Intimacy Disorder Feeds Your Insecurities
Week 5: Generational Sins are Contagious
Week 6: Today’s Environment Pollutes Sexuality
Week 7: Personality Factors That You Must Change
PART III: Healing the Whole Man
Week 8: Self-examination Doesn't Have to Shame You
Week 9: Be a Good Friend to Your Interior Sponsor
Week 10: Heal Your Wounds and Restore Your Vision
Week 11: Integrating Spirit, Mind, and Body Transforms You
PART IV: Systematic Recovery
Week 12: How to Understand and Engineer Recovery Systems
Week 13: How to Rethink Accountability
Week 14: How to Cultivate Spiritual Formation
Week 15: How to Draft and Implement Your Recovery Blueprint
Week 16: How to Restore Broken Trust – Especially Your Wife's
There you'll have immediate access to over 60 hours of recorded teleseminars for married couples and men.
- occasional videos for inspiration and education,
- twelve book reviews on the most popular Christian-authored books for men on sexuality,
- four special reports on sensitive topics like masturbation,
- and my recovery toolbox.
Just watch the video below and see for yourself...
I'm really excited about this last strategy that you won't want to miss.
If you're tired of fighting this battle by yourself, I hope you'll join me for a 3-day advanced workshop. Let me explain.
Dating back to 1994, I've had an extensive background in men’s ministries. I've served as Director of Men's Ministries with the American Family Association. Later, I was a founding member and associate director of the Christian Alliance for Sexual Recovery. In both organizations I coordinated national workshop ministries.
The early years of my work were often difficult given the rapid onset of Internet pornography, the lack of well-established Christian approaches and programs, and the stigma associated with services related to recovery, sexuality, and mental health.
In the fall of 2000, I returned to private practice and created my own workshop ministry. It was during this seminal time that I further developed my Iceberg Model for Spiritual Formation and RecoveryTM and discovered its dynamic connection to Romans 7 and 8.
A Deeper Explanation of My Influences and Workshop Content
As I put myself in your shoes, here are some of the assurances that I would want if I were you:
- I ground my teaching and approaches in the Bible, and I'm dependent on the Holy Spirit's guidance. In addition to the Bible, several teachers continue to play a major influence in my personal faith and practice. These include John Owen, William Gurnall, Charles Spurgeon, John Piper, Dallas Willard, and Henri Nouwen. I've been told that I have a gift for teaching, and I enjoy sharing with others what I've drawn from these deep wells.
- I build solely on the foundation of life in Christ. This workshop is for Christian men who are intent on going deeper with God in both practical and relational ways. While non-Christians are always welcome, the workshop begins with life in Christ and you'll learn more about how to live that life through the Holy Spirit. I also draw on more than thirty years of experience in clinical psychology, but I subjugate this flawed science to the authority of God's Word.
I can't thank you enough for spending an extremely valuable morning with us at the E-Free Church. Your material was terrific and from what I could see, every man was captivated with your presentation. Our associate pastor was very excited about the way you presented our fundamental need for intimacy with God before we can being to address other critical issues. In fact, he has offered to lead/teach the small group study on temptations.
Personally, I found your "iceberg model" to be an excellent tool for dealing with many issues which are obstacles to God's grace in my life. "Fixing" behaviors doesn't do much good if you haven't addressed the hidden causes.
Together in Christ,
David Reynolds, Coordinator of Men's Ministry
The Evangelical Free Church, Canon City, CO
- At each workshop, I illustrate my unique nine-step Iceberg Model for Spiritual Formation and RecoveryTM. Given the high prevalence of pornography related issues among men, I also apply my model specifically to sexual integrity. I equip men to deepen their friendships with God, principally through the indwelling Holy Spirit. Whether married or single, each participant learns how to cultivate his marriage to Christ.
This Thursday/Saturday venue is offered monthly at my office in Colorado Springs (5585 Erindale Dr Ste 207) , and is limited to thirty men.
Participants provide their own lodging and transportation to and from the workshop. The format includes conversational lectures on crucial topics, and time for processing personal applications. We provide a workbook and snacks.
Here's a typical workshop schedule:
- Thursday: 8:45 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:45 AM to 9:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:45 AM to 5:00 PM
Workshop dates: I typically hold workshops on the first Thursday-Saturday of each month. However, dates are subject to change and will always be featured and current on our member-only website.
If you're among the first 360 charter members of the Institute for Sexual Integrity, LLC, you're free to be my guest at one of my upcoming workshops.
I'm offering the twelve monthly workshops to charter members of the Institute as a bonus for joining the Institute for Sexual Integrity, LLC. You'll incur no expenses at the workshop, but plan accordingly for your travel, lodging, and meals.
Don't delay - I expect that each workshop will fill to it's maximum capacity of 30 participants.
- how to customize my Iceberg MethodTM to the unique needs of your recovery,
- more about how "life in Christ and by the Holy Spirit" fortifies you,
- how to overcome anger, one of sex addiction's most potent drivers,
- how to communicate more intimately with your spouse, and
- how to talk to your children about intimacy, personal integrity, and family unity.
You'll also gain a band of brothers that can support your new life. And once your workshop is over, you and your men will have a closed, online forum that you can access 24/7 for intercessory prayer and support. That's right, this specific workshop forum will only include you and the men who attend your workshop.
NOTE: I will announce additional dates throughout your twelve-month membership. At www.sexualintegrity.org, you may place an online reservation for one workshop date as long as your membership is active. If for some reason you are unable to keep your reservation, you will move to a stand-by list for subsequent workshops. First time reservations will be given priority. If we find that a particular workshop has room within one week of it's start-date, you and the others on the stand-by list will receive notice by email that we have one or more spaces available. At that point spaces will be given on a first-come-basis to those individuals who call our office. Recordings will be available online for those members who chose not to attend a live workshop.
What Makes Us Different?
- We offer free, weekly teleseminars every Thursday evening so that you (and your wife) can sample before your invest your time, energy, and resources.
- We teach up so that you gain a high view of God and new life in Christ.
- We transfer our whole-person, systematic recovery program so that you know exactly what to do the moment you leave the workshop.
- We ground all of our approaches on a solid foundation of spiritual formation in Christ and by the Spirit.
- We encourage you to cultivate a lifelong friendship with God the Father, Son, and Spirit.
- We train you in the latest goal setting theories so that you can maximum every area of your life.
- We equip you with sensible stress management techniques that will undergird your daily recovery.
- We help you to discern and unplug the dynamics of personality that injure both your relationships with others and your personal recovery.
- We remain available via our member-only web site after the workshop is over.
- We offer a closed, moderated, workshop-specific, forum so that you can stay in community with your band of brothers.
Rick Schatz, President and CEO, PureHope. Formerly the National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families
George Stahnke, President, Renewal Ministries of Colorado Springs
Bill Johnson, President, American Decency Association
- 52 live, weekly group coaching calls with 52 to 78 hours of support with each session running 60 to 90 minutes in length...a value of $1140.00
- 16-week "Renew Your Recovery" online workshop (basic) with downloadable mp3 recordings and handouts - take this teleclass up to four times over the next twelve months!...a value of $249.00
- member-only web site with occasional videos, monthly book reviews, quarterly special reports, and our recovery tool chest...a value of $297.00
- 3-day onsite workshop (advanced) where you can further customize your recovery plan in safe, supportive environment...a value of $450.00
At $2146.00 you could have one combo meal daily at a fast-food restaurant over the next twelve months or...
Become a charter member of the Institute for Sexual Integrity, LLC
for your one time price of $297.00.
That's only 81 cents per day for the most comprehensive recovery program ever.
And if you need a payment plan chose one that helps the most!
I hope you're convinced...sexual integrity is still possible. Come join me now, and see how friendship with God can renew your recovery.
Rob Jackson, Founder
Institute for Sexual Integrity, LLC
P.S. You can join anytime with our open-enrollment, so don't delay.